What not do before IPL and laser hair removal
- For at least 8 weeks and/or between treatments, refrain from waxing, plucking, or threading.
- For at least 4 weeks before and/or after IPL treatments, avoid sun exposure or self-tanning.
- 1 week before the procedure Exfoliation, microdermabrasion, and peels should be avoided.
- 24 to 48 hours before therapy Bleaching creams and fragrant items should not be used.
- Swimming in chlorinated water is not recommended immediately before or after treatment.
- When attending treatment sessions, avoid wearing clothing that is too tight.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Sunblock SPF 30+ and appropriate clothing should be worn to protect the skin from the sun before the first treatment and between future treatment sessions, but not within 24 hours of scheduled treatments.
This article was written by practitioner and skincare specialist Faiy.
Related Product: KetchBeauty V4.1 Multi Function IPL Handset
"At Home Laser Hair Removal" By KetchBeauty - Do your own laser hair removal at home with KetchBeauty's at home laser hair removal handsets. Results guaranteed within 90 days or your money back.