Are clay mask good for blackheads?
It is interesting to know that various treatments can be used for blackheads, one of which is the use of Clay masks. For those who are not too familiar with the term, Blackheads are a type of acne usually formed on the face due to clogged hair follicles. They can also appear on other body parts like the back, chest, neck, shoulders, and arm.
The production of excess body oil also causes blackheads due to hormonal body changes, irritation of hair follicles. This happens when the dead skin cells are not shed regularly, and sometimes, the dairy product may trigger acne, which may lead to blackheads.
It is commonly known that clay masks have exfoliating properties, which effectively get rid of blackheads. Clay masks help to draw out excess oil and toxins found on the skin surface. This action helps to unclog hair follicles, thereby resulting in the eradication of blackheads.
The ability of clay masks to draw out facial impurities, get rid of the excess skin oil, exfoliate and unclog hair follicles are all good proofs that clay masks are indeed effective in getting rid of blackheads.
Clay masks are also known to be effective in treating blackheads because they contain sulfur, which has been said to effectively battle two out of the three leading causes of acne: bacteria, serum (skin oil), and inflammation (caused by clogged pores). Sulfur kills the bacteria on the skin surface and concurrently fights against inflammation, which removes blackheads
Frequently asked questions and related post:
- Can clay face mask clog pores
- How do clay mask clear pores
- Best clay mask for acne and oily skins
- Which is better, charcoal or clay mask
- Natural acne scar treatment
- Are clay masks good for blackheads
- Are clay masks good for hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- How much clay mask to apply
- Are clay mask suppose to burn
- How to get rid of acne scars at home
- Can clay masks cause breakouts
- Do clay masks actually work